Liberty on the Lake in Savoy and Champaign continues to hold high interest levels for new construction home sales even though the ownership has been in a state of limbo and developer-held lot sales delayed. Recent sales in 2013 point to what could be another strong year for the neighborhood. Continue reading
- Want a chance to win $50K? Download my FREE home search app and click the red button on the home screen to register! app.kw.com/KW2I0PGQR - shared 3 weeks ago
- RT @jackschultz: Here is a great article on Agracel CEO Jack Schultz and the Effingham CEO Class. Enjoy! tinyurl.com/n4pouw2 - shared 2 months ago
- Lincolnshire Fields Home Sales – Champaign IL
- Urbana IL Condos - A fit for UofI Students?
- Champaign County Tax Assessments
- Lakefront Homes for Sale in Champaign
- Champaign's Showcase of Homes is in Full Swing
- How to Price Your Champaign County Home - The Tools
- FAQ - How Does My Home Get Shown to Buyers
- Champaign and Savoy Neighborhood Update
- Fountain Head Drainage District...?
- Sawgrass Subdivision - Champaign IL
- Ashland Park Buying a Home Champaign Champaign Schools Cherry Hills Cobblefield Point Community Events Condo Downtown Champaign FAQ General Info Glenshire Subdivision Ironwood Lakefront Liberty on the Lake Luxury Homes Market Updates Neighborhoods New Construction Homes New Listings Prairie Fields PropertyTypes Real Estate Taxes Savoy Selling a Home South Ridge Turnberry Ridge Subdivision Uncategorized Urbana Westlake